In accordance with art. 13 par. 1 and par. 2 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation–hereinafter GDPR), we inform that:
- The data controller of your personal data is Netrix Ventures Sp. z o.o.
- Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes::
- Filling the contact form on Netrix Ventures website.
- The legal basis for the processing of personal data is art. 6 par. 1.a and 1.b GDPR;
- The following categories of your personal data will be processed: name, surname, e-mail address,,
- Your personal data will be disclosed and processed by:
- Netrix Ventures Sp. z o.o. and persons authorized by Netrix Ventures Sp. z o.o. for the processing of personal data,
- IT system maintenance and hosting services entities, e-mail service providers, etc., if necessary
- Your personal data will be processed for a period necessary for the assessment by Netrix Ventures Sp. z o.o. projects submitted via the contact form.
- Providing your personal data is voluntary, but necessary to answer the question asked in the contact form.
- You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify or remove them, restrict their processing, the right to withdraw consent to processing and lodge a complaint with to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office
- Your data will be neither processed automatically nor profiled reffered to in art. 22 GDPR.